Saturday, November 6, 2010

More Changes to Celebrate





The top two photos are once again shots from my visit two years ago. I have included them to highlight the amazing changes that have occured at the hospital in the operating and recovery rooms since my last visit.
The first is of me in my scrubs standing in the hallway waiting to join Dr. Bransford in surgery. Contrast that with the shot of the hallway as of today. I should have stood in the shot to make it even more similar to the one above from two years ago but hopefull you recognize the hallway from two years ago and can contrast it against the latest photo. The other shot above is a closer photograph of the recovery room when I was assisting Dr. Bransford two years ago. You can compare that photo with the updated recovery room photos from the blog posts below.

The other included picture on this post is of the official plaque in the hallway outside the operating theatres marking the official opening on October 8th of this year by the President of Kenya, Awai Kibaki.
More photos and stories - read on...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: